 |
| Ready for the oven. |
My fondest and warmest memory of the days leading up to
Christmas is of the sweet aroma of my grandmother’s tasty Christmas cookies
baking in her oven. One of the benefits of living upstairs from my grandparents
was the special privilege of helping my grandmother with the baking and getting
first dibs at licking the batter, as well as being designated the official
cookie taster. “Your eyes are bigger than your stomach,” I can still hear my
grandmother saying as I gobbled down one too many cookies. It is no wonder I
have a cookie obsession.
I have just finished baking a batch of my grandmother’s
Christmas tree cookies and now I would like to share them with you.
 |
| Have a cookie. | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Cookie Recipes from the Mirro Aluminum Company. Cookies were made with the Mirro Cookie Press. |
No comments:
Post a Comment